BPOA's mission is to help housing providers meet the unique demands of the Berkeley housing market.
- We support quality, safe, affordable housing at all economic levels.
- We encourage supply-side solutions to rental housing challenges rather than restrictive over-regulation.
- We strongly oppose discriminatory practices.
- We seek to preserve the safety and economic vitality of our neighborhoods.
- We promote habitable living standards and conditions.
- We believe due process and fair treatment should be guaranteed to owners and renters alike.
- We provide owners with the tools to accomplish these objectives.
BPOA is a charter member of the California Housing Providers Coalition and a member of the California Rental Housing Association.